Find a specialist in Switzerland

If epileptic seizures continue despite treatment we recommend comprehensive testing by a neurologist who specializes in epilepsy. This can be done on an outpatient or inpatient basis.

Things are always changing online – so if a link no longer works please let us know at .

Responsible: Editor; last updated: 2019.

Specialist institutions

For adults

Hospitals with neurology departments (websites in German)

For children

Find a neuropaediatrician or a hospital with paediatric neurology (website in German)

Find a doctor

Find an English-speaking neurologist or neuropaediatrician in Switzerland (choose EN option at top right of page)